November 9-10, 2021
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Registration is Open through November 4, 2021
WHAT TO EXPECT
NAHDO is hosting a workshop with six topic-driven sessions designed to identify solutions to some of the current challenges facing health data organizations.
Attendees will experience the following:
- Make connections with other attendees that have similar interests, face similar challenges, or that can provide solutions to issues
- Understand how others view the issues discussed in the workshop
- Share knowledge and experience from your program
- Identify new opportunities and solutions to challenges or issues
This will be very different that a typical 2-day seminar:
- No pre-scripted presentations
- Everyone will participate, share and learn
- Ample opportunity to work on issues and challenges in small groups
Everyone working with administrative healthcare data is invited, including program directors and managers, data and policy analysts, consultants and advisers, researchers, and database administrators.
Each workshop session will last approximately three hours and will be designed to maximize personal interaction.
A SAMPLER OF POTENTIAL WORKSHOP TOPICS
- Linking Health Data with Other Sources
- Identifying and Filling Data Gaps
- Managing a Health Data Program
- Using Analytics to Inform Public Health
- Meeting the Data Needs of Policy Makers
- Managing Multistate and Regional Data Projects
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Use this form to register.
If you have already registered and need to pay by credit card, use this button:
LOCATION & HOTEL RESERVATIONS
We will be hosted by the historic Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque, a Curio Collection by Hilton hotel. Located downtown just 5 miles from the Albuquerque Sunport, it is also a short walk/ride to Old Town Albuquerque.
We have arranged for a room block at the current federal per diem of $111 per night. The room block expires at 5 p.m. on October 15, 2021. A credit card is required to make a reservation. Cancellations are be made until 48 hours before check in. Rates are also good for 3 days before or after the meeting.