Health Care Research and Quality Division Director
MN Department of Human Services – St. Paul, MN
$82,894 - $118,661 annually
Closes at MIDNIGHT on Thursday, September 1st, 2016.
This position directs a division responsible for health care research and data analytics, e-Health efforts and quality improvement for Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP), overseeing the activities of other HRQ managers; and coordinating with other Department of Human Services (DHS) managers as their functions interface with quality improvement development, implementation and operationalization and e-Health efforts, and as their functions require data driven decision support and research. It coordinates and manages the expertise, efforts, and utilization of more than thirty -five managers, supervisors, professionals and clerical staff in a rapidly changing health care policy, funding, data, and systems/data utilization environment.
· Directing and coordinating HRQ to respond to and develop HCA and DHS performance measures, study and measure public health care performance and outcomes; and interpret findings to inform and/or alter HCA and DHS priorities, program functions, policies, and quality assurance practices;
- Directing HRQ’s core division functions, staff and resources and setting expectations for, evaluating, measuring and improving HRQ’s overall performance and customer outcomes;
- Developing and maintaining HRQ’s capacity to serve and consult with other HCA divisions, DHS administrations, and outside stakeholders on the development and use of health care data to design and administer health care programs and;
- Envisioning HRQ’s potential contribution to making DHS a data-driven organization, and managing its presence and incorporation into the HCA and DHS infrastructure.
View Qualifications and Full Application Information:
All interested candidates must officially apply online through the State of Minnesota Careers website.
Go to www.mn.gov/careers.
- Under External Applicants, click the “Get Started” button
- Enter 6029 in Keywords on the Job Search Page
(NOTE: the state job classification for this position is Health Care Program Manager Senior)
For assistance with this process, contact the Website Helpdesk at 651-259-3637 or email@example.com. Please be sure to apply at your earliest convenience before the posting closes at MIDNIGHT on Thursday, September 1st, 2016.
If you have questions, please contact:
Pam Hughes, Recruiter
If you are an individual with a disability and need an ADA accommodation for an interview, you may contact Lisa Duda at 651-431-2344 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Our mission as an employer is to actively recruit, welcome and support a workforce, which is diverse and inclusive of people who are underrepresented in the development of state policies, programs and practices, so that we can support the success and growth of all people who call Minnesota home.