As you may know, the Washington Health Alliance is in the process of expanding its staff and hiring a new position, a Director of Purchasing Strategies. We are looking for the person who can best support the role of health care purchasers as change agents within their organizations and across their communities.
We are looking for someone who can activate and expand the work of the Alliance’s health care purchasers (employers and union trusts) to help them make benefit and health care purchasing decisions that ensure high quality affordable health care for their plan participants and all Washingtonians.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who:
- is highly motivated with extensive health care system knowledge and experience;
- demonstrates strong leadership and collaboration attributes;
- thinks outside the box and generate new ideas to support the Alliance’s role in health care transformation in Washington state;
- has experience with large grants and multi stakeholder initiatives;
- has strong writing and speaking skills; and
- has a proven track record of working with purchasers.
Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply and we ask you to help us reach more potential candidates by circulating this notice to colleagues and your community.