he Cincinnati, OH VA Medical Center is seeking a Registered Nurse (Nurse Informaticist/Clairvia Systems Administrator) to work in the Health Informatics & Analytics section of Nursing Service.
Work Schedule: Primarily Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, but may change based on the needs of the service and flexibility is required.
As the Clairvia Solution Administrator, the Nurse Informaticist will have the overall responsibility for both the workforce and workload solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- Learning, using, and supporting the Staff Manager and Shift Alert solution through participation in the maintenance, training, employee configuration, schedule setup, schedule build and validation and daily staffing sessions.
- Learning, using and supporting the workload solutions of demand manager, assignment manager, patient progress manager and outcomes driven acuity through participation in the maintenance, training, acuity methodology training, catalog mapping review, charting peer review, staffing validation and readiness, care team assignments and workload management sessions.
- Reviewing and editing employee and departmental database entries for identified units during maintenance testing.
- Generating a future schedule for assigned units during schedule build and validation.
- Attending project status meetings.
- Serving as a liaison with the project leader regularly to ensure the business, technical, and data integrity of respective solutions.
- Ensuring data fields are correctly populated via interfaces or data entry.
- Providing training to additional end users as required.
- Generating enthusiasm and educational support for staff, listening, and responding to their learning needs.
This position reports to the Deputy Chief Health Informatics Officer.
To see the full announcement and to apply to this position, please click on the USAJobs URL - https://www.usajobs.gov/